Places To See
A trip to Nepal is a top destination for many travelers. Situated along the Himalayan mountain range between China and India in South Asia, the country boasts some of the most diverse landscapes on the planet, from snow-capped mountains to subtropical forests. Nepal’s culture is just as varied, filled with centuries-old temples and shrines, a profusion of colorful festivals and plenty of exotic wares to peruse and purchase.
Places To See
- Easy or Grade A (Trek Grade):
Grade A trekking can be ideal for any age group and this type of trekking involves bellow 3000m of elevation and duration will be about not more than 10 days. It is the easiest treks, tours and walking in a day is not exceeding more than 5 hours, but it is depend upon to your walking speed. These types of trek also allow plenty of opportunities to view the Himalayas and encounter local culture.
- Moderate or Grade B (Trek gardeTrek garde): Moderate or Grade B level of trekking holiday involves about two weeks long covering elevation above 3000m to 5000m below. Generally this type of trek also requires well fitness of physical conditions and about 6-7 hours of hiking capabilities. This type of trek also involves mixture of some longer and shorter hike and trails can be rough, steep and have many ‘ups’ and ‘downs’ with some exposure.
- Strenuous or Grade C (Trek gardeTrek gardeTrek garde): Grade C types of trek involve a 5000m or few meters up level of trails with side trips to higher elevations. Considered to be harder therefore preparation for fitness and good health conditions are essential. However, you must be very fit for this sort of trip. Those who suffer from asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease or complicated medical conditions related hikers are not recommended.
- Very Strenuous or Grade D (Trek gardeTrek gardeTrek gardeTrek garde): Very Strenuous trekking grades is best described as Alpine and most strenuous, which require mountaineering skills and knowledge. The elevations range from 4000m to 6000m and approximately 7hours walking a day for the trekking in Nepal. It covers very remote areas, traveling over snow-covered passes at an altitude of up to 6000meters. You may need to axes and crampons to cross the pass when there is heavy snow.
- Challenging or Grade E (Trek gardeTrek gardeTrek gardeTrek gardeTrek garde): Challenging Trekking grade is limited to those with an excellent level of personal experience and fitness of an outstanding sense of humor and high tolerance levels. It is challenging trekking, which the most are fascinating and operating to the height of 6000m. It is the most exciting to observe them. This type of trek needs 16- 28 days more for going the trekking on the higher altitudes. During the trek you may have to cross-snow - covered passes in very remote areas or climb up to 6000meters in altitude.